December 5, 2012

London

My daughter was off to London on Sunday Evening,  Her audition at the Royal college of music was today.  There were 2 parts and she was called back to audition for the second part.  I have not talked to her yet because of the time difference and she was traveling to another city, Gatwick, to fly out tomorrow morning to Italy!  She is meeting her professors from USF there, 

A lot of mixed emotions.  Of course I wanted her to do REALLY well!  But, how do I feel about her moving to London??  I think I pretty much have been in denial about it.  Last year, I think I was prepared to see her move to Boston.  But, that did not work out.  She moved home instead.  Since she has been living at home, I think it will be harder to see her leave again.  The first time she moved out her Dad and I felt like our hearts had been ripped out of us.  But, we did adjust.  BUT, London  "the other side of the pond." ????  We shall see what God has for her!

I have not mentioned Kittyville in a while.  That is of course the blending of the 3 cats together.  Amanda's 2- brother and sister and our calico.  I was trying to let them work things out, but Gemma got her nose scratched and that made me upset and over protective again!  It is no wonder my kitty is a little neurotic, with me as her Mamma!  Amanda's cats seem to be happy and well adjusted.  Gemma has licked a large portion of her belly hair off.  So that is the life with the cats.

I am doing pretty well eating wheat free again.  I went to the health food store over the week end.  Spent a fortune on wheat free, bread, bagels, pizza, bread sticks.  But if you do not have it on hand you are TOO tempted to eat the wheat items.  I had made myself spelt rolls for Thanksgiving.  They DID NOT turn out well.  I think I had the water too hot and killed the yeast.  I will try again soon.  You need to have about 3 hours available to you in order to make homemade bread. 

Off to make dinner-    Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment