August 14, 2012

Monday


I had a good weekend creatively.  I decided to make some polka dot scarves and a shabby chic peter pan collar.   These are popular on Ruche, Modcloth etc. 

I was also very happy that my kitty decided to come out of the bedroom and be my helper in the sewing room for a little while!

The cat scene is not great between Yoshi and Gemma.  He wants to chase her when she comes out.  Therefore, she does not want to come out.  He and Abby are such sweet kitties, I hope that there can be some harmony amongst them soon!


My husband is a teacher and he officially went back to school today.  He sold his car last week and is now riding his bicycle to school full time now.  Not sure how that is going to work out with the daily Florida rains, but we will see.

I have just been in a down mood, that I can't seem to work out of these past couple of weeks.
The loss of my Dad seems to be weighing heavy on me, even though it was 9 months ago.

We are enjoying having our daughter living at home again, even though I don't see that much of her!

My boss is away this week and part of next week, so no patients in the office this week and I don't have to be on my feet all day, so I should be less tired and hoping to get in some exercise this week.  Maybe that will help my mental state!  :-)   ( if there is help)

Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment