October 3, 2012

October

October is here and will fly by.  I am leaving tomorrow morning to Michigan to visit my Mom.  Looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.  It will be one year on October 30 since my Dad passed away.  Somehow I think this visit will be harder than the one in March.

Our daughter went to London and Amsterdam in September and is traveling again next week, too.
She is a bridesmaid in her best friend Jen's wedding next week and is very excited. Her dress should be back in our hands tomorrow after alterations!

My husband will have cat duty while we are both gone.  We had made some slight forward progress, but last weekend took a couple steps back in them getting along.  Maybe I am too protective of Gemma(my kitty), but that is my nature in all things that I love, so . . .

 
This is the mad hatter costume I made.
It is for sale in my Etsy shop.
 
 
                                                        Gemma, helping with the blog!


                                                            Yoshi & Abby

1 comment: